Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Seeing some results FINALLY!

Holy cow, sorry it has been so long. Life has been very busy with an almost 2 year old and summer being here. I took two weeks off from the Y so I could clean out all of my old stuff and sell it. Including a lot of my clothes.

I am hitting the Y hard this week. I walked/ran yesterday for 52 mintues and today for 42 minutes ( I only walked today though...I was sore from Monday's workout!) I then do about 100 crunches and pick up the Emma bean and go home for lunch which has been soup/crackers or a grilled cheese and fruit. I am learning to eat meals when I never did. They say you need to eat to loose weight. GO FIGURE! I have always starved myself and that works, but it always and I mean always comes back 10fold! As I said I am on a life change and it takes one day at a time to accomplish this monumental task! But I can say my butt is smaller as are my thighs, arms and forearms and even my very saggy tummy. In fact I have had to move my carseat forward...that is CRAZY! So my Tummy will be the last to change I am afraid. Emma really did a number on me (and so did I) Those muscles are very stretched out. I keep plugging away though.

I have splurged a bit in the past couple of weeks. An Ice Cream once and I made Choc. Chip Cookies today, but I froze half the dough, and gave away half the cookies that I did bake so we only have about 12 cookies left to eat ourselves, and they are small. Woot Woot. I am learning. I never fully wanted to give up the luxuries of yummy food, just needed to learn to not overindulge.

Okay, I am done for the most part for tonight. I am feeling great though (sore, but good- I am in need of new running shoes..maybe in a couple of weeks. We will see. I hate breaking them in!)
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!!
    That is the part I have a hard time with. It isn't a diet, its a LIFESTYLE change!

    ReplyDelete