Monday, June 1, 2009

I had the greatest conversation today!

Two ladies and their little kiddo's came into the Pinestead today and we started chatting. One of the ladies mentioned that her daughter was a miracle baby. After 15 years in her marriage her husband and her finally had their daughter. She has PCOS. The second lady also had PCOS and said both of her kids were not expected in her life. Wow! God is GREAT! I told them that although I was not a confirmed diagnosis, I know in my heart that is what I have and we discussed how impossible it feels to not lose weight, yet eat normally. The hair that grows where it should not. etc. It was a relief talking to them and realizing that I am not alone in this. Thank you again God for sending little messages like this that you are there and listening.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when God puts people there to tell you just what you needed to hear at that moment?

    ReplyDelete