Monday, March 30, 2009

Back from a busy weekend...lots of food!

Its time to sum up my "bad" weekend lol. This past weekend I put my issues with food on a higher shelf. I said to heck with it I am going to enjoy myself and eat! I was responsible and didn't snack a bit. We had a lovely lunch when we got to G.R. I had French Onion soup and a salad and indulged with a torte for desert, it was so incredibly awesome! I felt a bit guilty about all the working out I have done for the past two weeks, but this was our girls weekend out and I knew ahead of time that we would be eating out. I had a lot of fun and I am looking forward to getting back on track this week and back to the Y tomorrow. Posting my meals just for my info.


Friday...Lunch French Onion Soup and a wonderful Salad...Torte for desert *awesome* Arnie's is the BEST!!
Dinner was a California Plate from The Beltline Bar...I was way to stuffed after but it was really good.

Saturday Breakfast was at the hotel...waffle and a yogurt and an egg. OJ for drink
Lunch was at Russ's I had a small burger and fries, ice water with Lemon and a shake...ugh..it was a bit to much....the shake that is..but it was really yummy!
Dinner was lighter. We went to the Melting Pot Expensive, but oh so good Fondue...we shared a pot of Cheddar Fondue and had a Ceasar Salad..spelling

We then headed over for Ice Cream at Coldstone...uh oh...it was really good..its been about 8 months since I have had Cold Stone....and then I had a med. bag of Popcorn and a water with our movie. I was bad!!!

Sunday Breakfast was waffle and yogurt and OJ and sausage at hotel...
No lunch...and A Wendy's salad and potato for dinner....time to get back on track!!!

1 comment: