Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Todays food.

Morning- 3 small blueberry pancakes with Emma and a huge glass of water
2 vanilla wafers (bad girl)

Lunch...kinda skipped..not on purpose..got caught up cleaning the house...
snack...nobake and half a piece of pumkin bread...I never splurge like this anymore..but we were at the hospital for Playgroup and I got my salad for dinner and I love love love their nobakes and I a shared the piece of bread with Emma..though she only had a bite and didnt care for it at the time. So yes I had the whole thing...Accountablilty Kim...I ate it.

Dinner- A yummy salad with chicken (everything Low-fat) It was from a co-worker and his wife who stopped by with their daughter and sil and grandson. It was called Thunder Salad..LMAO! Black Beans cause the "thunder" It was southwest style with corn and avacado and black beans and lowfat cheese..sooo good!
and another nobake for desert

snack a handful of honey wheat pretzels...and a huge glass of Ice Tea with 3 packets of sugar..32 oz. of liquid. Sugar is bad..but the tea was a tad strong.

That was my day...not a lot of food...I need to eat more fruit, veggies and more grains/protein.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes its really good to get it all out on paper. Sounds like you did pretty good to me. Like you said, could use a few more fruits and veggies and grains and protiens but really isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete