Monday, April 27, 2009

Accountability!!!

Today was a rough day as the little squirt slept in until 10am!! (and I woke her up!) So I didnt get to the Y as early as I wanted to. So we hit the ground walking..ha ha...and got there a bit after 1030a.m. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 50 or so crunches and then had to run to pay the electric bill how's that for fun!!!

meals today....

Snickers marathon bar for breakfast with a few swigs of water (its a protien bar..not a candy bar)

Lunch was a half of a Slabtown sandwhich shared with Emma (who knew she liked salami, herbed dressing and onions!) half a desert bar shared with Emma, it was a treat as we went out to lunch and a large water.

snacks today....a handful of peanuts and banana chips*bad* and a bowl of Special K cereal with dried strawberries. I was hungry today for some reason...no I am not pregnant...pms maybe!!! and a fudgesicle(sp)...darn it!

Dinner was the other half of sandwhich and desert was the leftover desert bar. and a lowfat yogut and a glass of water.

So that was my bad day. I was hungry and tired...pms...maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Banana chips aren't a bad snack. And it looks like you are doing an awesome job of moderating your portions!

    ReplyDelete