Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Hump day!

I have been really good about getting to the Y and working out for about an hour to an hour and a half 4 days a week!! Woot woot...can I see a difference yet..a little. Do I feel it YES! My knees hate me lol...and yesterday I overstretched my neck something fierce and that is hurting today like crazy, plus I have had an uncommon visitor since Emma has come along...NO fun! VEnt, Rant, Vent...... :P My "diet" is okay, I should be eating more then I am, but that can be hard to justify for myself. I am eating more fruit and veggies when I can. I am done eating by 630pm almost everyday now. I eat a protein bar on my way to the gym for energy and stamina and drink a ton of water while there. Lunch is my main meal of the day. I eat that when we get home. It is pretty basic stuff...normal lunch food, soup, grilled cheese, sandwhich, salad, whatever is around and handy at the time. So as you can see things are moving along. It has been a month since I joined the Y and I am hoping things are changing, I feel great (most of the time) and things are firming up!!! Yippeee!

1 comment: